Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Self-made

Hello All, warm regard.
Welcome to my blog. I hope you would enjoy reading and follow my blog.
This is a big opening letter of my life, the part where I am hoping to share all the personal life experiences. This is a big platform for me to outline my intentions and via this blog, I will do my best to fire up more about what to anticipate.
I am a self-made woman; currently working as a registered nurse. I love what I do.
I am gonna go off-topic for a bit (Just because I have a thought in my mind that I would like to share with you all).
Since the COVID-19 has taken all over the world, suddenly people have realized that health care professionals are "The Real Hero's?" Umm.. well, I am still doing the same job as I was doing before pandemic hit. I have not changed my routine of taking optimal care of my patients. However, the world just realized it now? I guess! Well, to my knowledge Christian Ronaldo or David Beckham was the hero's who were saving people's lives? Oh! more sort of they has been labelled as Entertainments now hey! Not too late to acknowledge though. Yeah, right! a team of health care professionals who actually diagnose their patients and know the treatment?
Well, I am over the moon people have started to pay regard to the Nursing Profession and towards health care professionals. Speaking of which, the abuse continues in the profession. Let me elaborate more on "abuse" word as it could be disputable. Kicking, yelling, throwing dirty attends/pull-ups, slapping nurse's hands during hygiene care, that's what exactly I meant. Rest is the story of another time. Wondering why nurses are still underpaid? Me too hey! I cannot wrap my head around that. Well, we ain't kicking balls like Ronaldo and Beckham's.
This is my blog. I have always wanted to write. However, I never really understood the pattern of writing until now; even though I graduated from University. Hey! English is my second language. So, please bear with me.
In this blog, I would be leading from the heart. You all will come across my "Unfiltered and Blunt Brain Thought."
Apologies in advance if I ever hurt someone's sentiments but this blog is purely a judgement-free. 

4 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to reading about your views on important issues in the world and how your experiences have been in your profession and life in general. Thank you for sharing Naina ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked it. More would be on the way. Stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ๐Ÿ˜Š You are a Hero already in my eyes, and you have set an example for many, n I saw that dedication and fighter in your eyes, always felt so good after i converse with you....! Lots of love n gonna read all your blogs✌️๐Ÿค™

    ReplyDelete
  4. ๐Ÿ˜Š You are a Hero already in my eyes, and you have set an example for many, n I saw that dedication and fighter in your eyes, always felt so good after i converse with you....! Lots of love n gonna read all your blogs✌️๐Ÿค™

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words and quick read.