Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2020

I am yours and you are mine





I am yours and You are mine ๐Ÿ’– I wish you my life I wish your path is full of joy May hot winds never touch you Bae, I calm my heart with your voice Your one smirk, your one smile, your tipsy stare brightens up my entire world For your one smile, I will sacrifice the whole world I pray all day that no sorrow touch you ever in this world I will drink your sorrows like a sweet drink Tears come out when I see your gloomy face If only I could open up my heart and express my love for you. One day we all leave but behind is our loved ones who will miss us the most. That’s when we know who truly loved us the most. And, I promise, I will love you eternally till I take my last breath. No matter how far apart we are, you will always be in my heart. My morning starts with your smile and night ends with your sweet dreams. I wish I could hug you little tighter I wish I could kiss you little longer I wish I could embrace you little more I wish I could hold your hand forever I wish I could be with you forever and ever Yes, I am yours and you are mine Forever and Ever

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind words and quick read.