Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Procrastination Rock's

Most of you know that I was born in August. According to the astrological zodiac sign, I fall under star sign, 
Leo. Being Leo is the best? Umm. That's debatable; sometimes I also don't like being a fire element. It comes with short-temper and no patience.
The fascinating fact being Leo is they are 10000% lazy and procrastination runs in their blood (Mostly it's in my blood, cannot speak for anyone else though). Besides, today is not the day to temporize my unwillingness to write.
I have thought about starting a blog years ago; I even made it in 2011 except was hesitant to write. Heart and brain always had a conflict of interest. I never really understood what I should write about. It was always an idea/thought until yesterday I got up and accepted the challenge to start a new life. Hence, here I am, writing in my blog; thoughts and laptop united once for all to back me up.

I have fought a battle being a procrastinator as it hindered the enjoyment of my life. On the contrary, one thing I have learnt from procrastinating things is, "It's easy done being said."
Yes, you read that correctly. I always thought it's easy said than done but for me, it worked vice-versa. Thanks to Neil Pasricha and his advocacy of being positive.
It's always easy for one to delay things but sometimes we are far too gone and later we realize "Wish I could have done that before." In my opinion, if we start doing what we have to do, we will start looking at life from a different angle.

Things to take away:
- It's okay being lazy but start somewhere. It might take a while to do, but do not give up. Once you start, you would then realize if you would have started it earlier.
- Time flies faster than you know and does not take it for granted
- Do it and Do it Now.

How about you all? What are the things you all have procrastinated until now and then thought "oh! wish I could have done it earlier!"
Let me know, write it down under the comment section. Would love to read your guy's views as well. 

2 comments:

  1. You know, I was a shy person when I was in my school, now when I think about that time I always felt I could have explore that phase of life more effectively, I could have been with more people around me. Should have be a part of many activities at that level so I could be versatile inside me.....!
    That if I could go back I definitely be that kinda open n adventures person....!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words and quick read.