Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2020

Love is in the Air

Youthful Love

 In any case!! There I was, tasting my white mocha on a splendid radiant summer day. At that point I saw the leaves change the tone and the breeze become chilly, the days become more limited, and today I saw a shinning jewel looking snow pilled at my patio, it is Winter and some way or another I am drinking cinnamon hot cocoa. 

Much obliged to you to every one of my perusers for looking out persistently for my next blog entry. It's straightforward this time, here I go. 

 

The youthful new love. 

 Two spirits and one heart

Moving in verses of affection and chuckling 

Making sure about one another with their warm touch 

The smell of the first day of warm chai latte 

The main stroll in the forested areas, connected at the hip 

The cheerful hearts joined by the main kiss 

Two deserted spirits asserted by one another's the meandering soul


Thanks to the angel of love and life for repairing my shattered soul and making me strong enough to fall in love again. 

4 comments:

Thank you for your kind words and quick read.