Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2020

Fighting a Good Fight


The first rays of sunlight pouring through my window, lit up my room, bringing with it new hopes and joy. Today I would like to begin by appreciating my readers for taking out the time and finding value in my thoughts and leaving me in thought-worthy comments. Some of you have reached out to me and expressed gratitude towards me for sharing my perspectives dependent on genuine encounters that the greater part of us has experienced. 

 

I am glad that I have been able to make a difference in at least one person's life through my blog and my thoughts. The life challenges I experienced and how I went to bat for myself when the greater part of the network individuals continued suffocating me in the shadows of darkness.

 

Life is full of wonders and obstacles. It's our concept of how we need to see the preliminaries and hindrances of our lives. I had a fantastic talk with several perusers who came to me for direction on the best way to get over with the existing challenges.


How I held myself intact and remained optimistic while, on the other hand, my whole world was falling apart. The presence of mine that has been lost in agony and distress. In a nutshell, I experienced harmony when I acknowledged the challenges I faced. Although the challenges were sour except sweetness poured when I showered myself with selfless love. The love I fancy for myself, the love I yearned to give myself. 

 

The principal thing I gained from my preliminaries was to anticipate things from myself and not from anybody. It is me who realizes what I needed for myself. I positively cannot anticipate that someone else should satisfy those wants for me. 

 

I had dull bleak days encountering brain fog, days where I would sit down in space for over 48 hours without a beam of daylight. The days when lorazepam quieted my sensory system. It all came to an end when I decided not to get myself diagnosed with depression. 

 

To defeat despair, I began to dress up every day even though I did not aspire to, yet pushed my inner-voice to accept a new dare every day. 

I suited myself in athlete attire and danced rhythmically in front of the mirror.

I strolled each day under the warm orange-tinged sky, to breathe in the natural air and breathe out the poisons out of my lungs. 

I made new companions, somebody who might permit me to ventilate my sentiments with and get associated with me at a similar frequency. It is critical to discover a certified companion to trust to. I am honoured I filled in as a stage for those requirements. I wish I had somebody who might be listening who could have helped me escape my miserable days quicker. However, I am respected my perusers have permitted me to be there for them when required the most. 

Reading Louise hay helped a lot, especially the mirror work and other exercises to forgive my accusers and me for the decisions that were not meant to be taken. 

Acknowledged reality and figured out how to proceed onward without any second thoughts of at all. 

 

Life only sometimes shoes us the self-contradicting reality that we regularly claim to disregard. Even though humanity is caught in the trial of the real world, it is essential to remain centred towards the ultimate objective by keeping a positive methodology towards life. Never surrendering and having confidence in all-powerful (or, any heavenly force). 

I followed a similar schedule each day for a decent 18 months before I pardoned myself and the informer for the bad behaviours. Gladly, I can say, today I am in my cheerful spot. Where there is only a bounty of affection for me. 

 

There is one life and we should take it as a blessing and not waste it by being miserable for the things we cannot control. What we can control is our mindset/attitude – keep it positive, keep your chin up, keep the fight going on, live for another day, keep that beautiful smile on your face because you never know who might be looking up to you as a source of inspiration. If you are strong from within then nothing from the outside can shake your world.

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind words and quick read.