Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2020

Tears of Pain



Tears that fall form heart and cover your soul
I suppose today, it was crucial to observe people around me so that I could make a life decision. My contemporary blog is on how I kept moving forward regardless of what is happening. Now, through this blog, I want to cry with all my heart.

My morning initially began the way I always envisioned. Pearly shining water, dazzling celestial rays, exhilarating moments, meaningful conversations of life, and gentle music as we rode to the lake. The dawn unexpectedly emerged and my marvellous day had begun in agony.

Today I lost myself once more in the depths of misery,
The nagging pain in the heart remained silent,
The words and the suffering went unheard and untold,
Seated in the room alone with puffy eyes,
Thinking where I have gone wrong

Is there something wrong with me?
Was my smile cocky?
Was my robe seductive?
Was my black legging a need to ask for?
Did that bosom tempt you?
Yeah, perhaps that's why you have stared at them for minutes.
Was my body language irresistible?
Wait, I was sitting on the chair, comfortably.
Was I beguiling through my tone of voice?
Still, I was merely talking about how my day was.
Did my clothes describe my character?
Maybe, a round-necked baggy t-shirt uplifted you.
Was my exquisite pair of Mojave-coloured Kayano's were captivating?
Was I invigorating your excitement?
If yes, then how?

If not mentioned above, what was it then?
Why the unwanted touch?
Which got you thinking about my "need?”
Hence, the question has remained unanswered, forever.

Despite that, thank you for showing me the ingenious and naive face of your noble trait. We are working hard and building empires to please members of our society, we gain a name in the world, but somehow we failed to cleanse ourselves and our souls with compassion and empathy.

The burning pain ended with a gentle hand, a warm coffee and reassurance of safety. The night was then wrapped in warm mother hugs and kisses. Princess, once again, bloomed overnight with happiness and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words and quick read.