Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2020

My Silent Guardian

This is a letter to my guardian angel,
If anything happens to me and for any reason, I don't wake up the next day, I want you to know how truly special you are to me.



The White Mocha๐Ÿ‘ซ
My Silent Guardian

You kept my madness alive
You kept my inner child grow beyond limits
You let me grow unapologetically
You let my inner self bloom
You let me love myself for who I am
You let me find the best version of myself

You came into my world as a pot of gold
You filled my life with all the colours of the rainbow
You came into my life when I fell apart
You loved me when I couldn’t look into myself

My guardian angel, you were truly a rainbow of affection and benevolence in my life
You made me forget what hate meant

My silent guardian angel with you I have the whole world
Cuz, I saw the world from your eyes

I don’t know how can I even live without you?
How will I survive a day without saying hello?
How will I breathe without hearing your voice?
How will I smile without seeing you?
How will I find comfort without your warm hug?
How will I secure myself without holding your hand?
How will I feel myself without your Kiss?
And, a nightly ritual of saying goodnight, sweet dreams, take care, Love you aa.
A ritual that never changed.

Bae, you showed me not to battle life alone.
You walked in and made my life beautiful; precious once and for all (now and for a lifetime)

I Love You more than words can express,
I Love You to Moon and Back,
To Infinity and Beyond ๐Ÿ’•
XOXO




Thank you for reading my post. Do you have a guardian angel who has been silently there for you? A Silent guardian could be anyone, it could be your own inner spirit too, it could be a person standing in mirror, or a parent, a grandparent, a friend, a co-worker, a teacher, a significant other, and even someone with paws
Is there anyone for you guys who have always pushed you out of your comfort zone to go conquer the world? Would love to hear from you guys. Let me know,  you guys can comment on post anonymously as well. 

8 comments:

Thank you for your kind words and quick read.